Is Jaco Movers licensed, insured.
- Yes, we are fully licensed and insured.
How do you charge for your service?
- For local moves, we charge by the hour, however we also have flat-rate pricing. To learn more, get a Quick Quote.
Do you offer moving supplies?
- Yes, we offer moving supplies.
Do you have full-time employees or use part-time and day labor?
- We use only full-time employees. All of our employees work with us for several years. They are all experienced and professional movers. We consider ourselves one big family.
What type of payment do you offer?
- We accept cash, cashier checks, and all major credit & debit cards. Sorry, we do not accept personal checks.
Do you provide estimates?
- Yes, we provide estimates by phone and email based on the information that each customer provides. We do provide free on-site estimates on large moves, packing services, long-distance moves, or per customer request. Get a Quick Quote.
Get a free moving quote online or call us at (732) 277-5813.